12-Hour Partial Hospitalization Program
PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION (PHP) at Oliver-Pyatt Centers allows patients to have increased independence they would not experience at the residential level, including increased exposure to community and experiences that support them as they work toward freedom from the eating disorder. Oliver-Pyatt Center’s partial hospitalization program include the philosophy of care consistent with the residential level of care, along with the following unique program components.
- Flexible scheduling that allows for tapering and increasing support, as indicated and warranted
- Opportunities to practice learned skills in real world, or non-treatment setting, environment
- Collaborative work with treatment team to identify meaningful off-site exposure activities
- High frequency of individual therapy allows for follow up on exposure activities and quick goal setting to maintain consistency in practice and deepen understanding of challenges faced outside of treatment setting
- Opportunity to participate in local community movement / exercise classes to enhance readiness to manage movement plan outside of treatment setting
- Practice with preparing and eating meals and snacks without staff supervision and monitoring
Oliver-Pyatt Centers PHP Program is in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna.